No, I haven't been lazy about posting. My year old lap top's hard drive crashed as I was editing first day of school pictures. I lost all of the ones I had of that day, and the week before. I had loaded a few to face book, so that is what I have to share. Good new is that my laptop had one more week of warranty left! So now I am up and running....Ok I am lazy and blogging has been low on my priority list(Just realized I hadn't posted since July)
Above is the first day of school. Audrey was thrilled, Spencer not so much. My middle schooler has been feeling the pressure. They went to school for about 6 days and then got two weeks off for the teachers to strike. They are in as of last Friday, and I'm really hoping we can get back into a routine!
Fair day was a blast. Audrey and Ava got a Dizzy pass and had a great time together. Spencer went a little before us with a friend and his family to ride the Big rides, his family went home and the boys went on a few rides with Audrey. She loves these boys!
Ok, maybe love is too strong a word. :) She loves to torment and be tormented, by the boys.
Audrey and Spencer have new hobbies. Auntie got Spencer an skateboard, and papa got Audrey a scooter. They are loving life. I will have to say, their personalities have shown with these activities. Audrey is zooming down hills (of course, without the breaks) and Spencer is taking his time and learning.
I'll upload pictures later today. Sorry it has been so long!

No comments:
Post a Comment