My son is a 4th grader today. He was scheduled to be in a 3rd/4th grade split. I found out yesterday that they did away with the split so his teacher this year is Mrs. Burton. We are so excited! I dont know a lot about her, but I have heard that she is great. We will see what this year brings. Our school will have a new principal this year as well, she was here today but not for long.
Spencer is growing up. He was excited for today but trying to be so grown up. I was only allowed to take a few pictures at school, and didn't get to walk him to his classroom. Next year I get to start all over with Audrey!

2 comments:
Spencer is looking pretty cool! Hope you had a great 1st day as a big 4th grader. I am soo proud of you mister!!
Love,
Auntie Katie
Congrats on 4th grade Spencer! We hope you had a great first day and that you like your teacher.
Post a Comment