Friday, April 17, 2009

My son


As a mom I hope some day my boy will grow up to be a loving man. I hope that he will choose to love someone with his whole heart. I hope that I have done all I can to show him what love is and what it means. That a simple gesture can make your heart swell with pride and adoration. That reaching out to others while sometimes getting hurt is the only way to receive love.
My son bought me flowers. He did it without being prompted. He did it to see me smile. The joy in his face I will never forget! The pride in my heart can not be erased.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ava Bella said...

Love the new look!! Spencer really is a sweetie, despite what he would like us to believe :-)

Auntie Beth said...

Nice Job Spencer! Your uncle could learn a thing or two....
Love the new look of the site, both sites, very nice!