Saturday, January 31, 2009

Waiting for Erin


What do you think time is like for a Four year old? The big day has arrived, two weeks ago Audrey was invited to spend the night with Erin ( a pioneer sister in our hall that Audrey loves). I think this last two weeks was the longest I have ever experienced which leads me to believe that two weeks to a four year old is comparable to a month in real time.

This is how we spent the last half hour. Eat lunch and watch out the window. She is sooooooo excited. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! I bet she had a blast! Did she make it through the night w/o calling home to come back???

Melissa said...

Yes she did. She had a blast, so did Erin and Andy. She asked when she could go back...cause she only got to go one night.