The Adventures of our Family of Three
I hope Mommy and Daddy fed Ava prunes before drop off:O) Every Tia should experience 'blow-outs'. I was amazed at what can come out of a little one! Have fun w/little miss today:O) I can't believe how much she learns from day to day!We were putting finger puppets on her toes (since she doesn't like her hands to be messed with) yesterday...she tried to do it herself too...too cute!And gotta love those animal noises!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
I hope Mommy and Daddy fed Ava prunes before drop off:O) Every Tia should experience 'blow-outs'. I was amazed at what can come out of a little one!
Have fun w/little miss today:O) I can't believe how much she learns from day to day!
We were putting finger puppets on her toes (since she doesn't like her hands to be messed with) yesterday...she tried to do it herself too...too cute!
And gotta love those animal noises!
Post a Comment