This is Spencer's third talk.(His first talk I recorded without the camera microphone on) Some of you have not heard him, I thought you might enjoy seeing him make spiritual progress as well as watching him grow. He did great tonight! Shannon and I are very proud of him, and thank Jehovah each day for his wonderful gift.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great Job Spencer!! I don't know what you were working on, but your warmth and feeling was great! Jehovah is very proud of you, and so are we! Auntie and Uncle Latham
3 comments:
Great Job Spencer!! I don't know what you were working on, but your warmth and feeling was great! Jehovah is very proud of you, and so are we!
Auntie and Uncle Latham
Good Job Spence!!
-Uncle Jim
by the way, nice year text in the background...must have been made by a CNC craftsman!
-u.J.
Post a Comment